October 7, 2008

2Pac - Strictly 4 My Niggaz


Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. is the sophomore album released by rapper 2Pac. Similar to his debut, 2Pacalypse Now, the album contains many tracks emphasizing 2Pac's political and social views. The album was going to be named "Troublesome 21", the 21 referring to Shakur's age at the time.Debuting at #24 on the Billboard 200, this album saw more commercial success than its predecessor, and there are many noticeable differences in production. It spawned the hits "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around" and reached platinum status. Although the album was originally released on Interscope, the rights now belong to Amaru Entertainment, the label owned by Afeni Shakur, the rapper's mother. On vinyl, Side A (tracks 1-8) was labeled the "Black Side" and Side B (tracks 9-16) the "Dark Side".
+++++++
TRACKLIST
1 Holler If Ya Hear Me
2 Pac's Theme (Interlude)
3 Point the Finga
4 Something 2 Die 4 (Interlude)
5 Last Wordz
6 Souljah's Revenge
7 Peep Game

8 Strugglin'

9 Guess Who's Back

10 Representin' 93

11 Keep Ya Head Up

12 Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

13 The Streetz R Deathrow

14 I Get Around

15 Papa'z Song

16 5 Deadly Venomz
+++++++

+++++++

ALBUM PREVIEW

2PAC - HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

No comments: